martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

Welcome mail!


Hi!

I am David Marín. I am a good student but my level of English is very bad. Last year I went to a class where we didn't have a good level of English and I passaed with low marks.
I am a person who works a lot at home and I attempt to make an effort to make the maximum but my vocabulary is poor and I get more nervous when I speak in English. I never hace gone to classes outside schedules and for that reason I don't know more English than my classmates. I also have a disadvantage , I don't have parents that know English only my cousin but she is studying first batxillerat.
I decided to study batxillerat because I prefer studying than working. And If I study in the future I can looking for a good job.
This year I am very worried with research project and the selecitvitat examn. My research project is still very short and I need much more time to finish it because in summer I didn't do much.
I hope I can learn more english because I know that in this sibject I am not very good and I need a dictionary to write compositions.
Well, this is what I think and I see that in the future I need help for this subject and now I regret not going to classes of English outside the high school.

Goodbye, see you tomorrow!

1 comentario:

  1. Oh look at that David!
    Your Research Project is really advanced comparing with all you had when you wrote this e-mail!:P
    You know, you will finish it at time, YOU CAN!:)
    See you tomorrow:)

    -Will I be taller than you tomorrow?:P

    ResponderEliminar