jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009

Football!!


Today I talk about futbol and my football team.
I have bee playing football eight or nine years ago. In my life I have play in three football team. My first football team was atheltic empordanes. This team was the worst of all team that I have playing. In this team I played one year. Then I went to play in sant peter fisherman. In this team I meet Pau Ubric and other people of sant peter fisherman. In this team I played a lot of years and we won a lot of match. Three years ago I decided went out of this football team because we had a bad team. Then I went in castelló d'empuries team. In this team I played with Guillem Sanz and other poeple that they studying in this secundary school how Francesc Farrés. Now I played other time in sant peter fisherman team because this year castelló d'empuries haven't got a team. Now I played again with Pau and my friends of sant peter fisherman included Guillem Sanz that he also played in this team for the same reason that me. Our football team play: Ramon Vergés, Pau Ubirc, Mamadou, Sergi Olivet, Lamin, Boba, Guillem Sanz, Edu Valls, Alex vicente, my brother Victor Marin, Bemba, Youssef, Cesar, Aleix Font, Lluis Coderch, Kevin and Noel Cordon. In the last train came a new foobtall played. Her name is Lluis.


This year we have a good team but the last week we lost a more important match. If we won this match we would first in the league. This football match it's the first that we lost. Only we lost one football match and we also draw a only match. This week we will play against Juncaria. It seems this team it's very bad and it will a easier football match.

2 comentarios:

  1. Daviiid! Don't lie! you always are wating to play, but you always are on the bench! :P looool
    IT'S A JOKE, YOU KNOW. ¬¬
    see you**
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Uauuu a very good football team isn't it?
    See youuu*

    ResponderEliminar