martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

My first entry in this year!


I can't believe, this years I am doing second batxillerat! I thought that never I will arrive.
At the moment, I do the research project and I stressed. My research project talk about Reina Sibil·la. This person was born in Fortià, my village. Sibil·la was a important person because she married with a king of aragonese crown, Peter third. She lived in the thirteen and fourteen century. As well as that she lived in Fortià, some habitants from Fortià you had decided for three years to do a work of theatre. House of picture is a Sibil·la's house. Sibil·la's house from Fortià.

Well, my research consist in all this. All research project will have deliver the next month, fifteen on december and students of art History we will go to excursion in Barcelona one day before to delive research project. This means that students of art History we will finished the research profect two days before.
Part of this, we will do more exams, we will reads more books and more and more ... I have more work and more little time. I know that all things hapened to me because in the began of course I didn't organize the work and now I am very stress!!

This life it's a student life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario