jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009

Braveheart


This film I watched with Guillem in the langauage room.
Braveheart is based on the life of William Wallace, a Scottish hero. This film is starring and produced by Mel Gibson.

Brave heart is a most famous film. It does more time in the TV. It's a very interesting film that it explains how a scottish person get commandeer more people for fight again king of england. This king abuse the scottish people and he didn't life in peace.

This film is famous because all people of all ages can see because this film has humour scenes how for example when the scottish people show their bottom against english people and they decided to throw a dart. This film also has a love scenes, how for exemple when William Wallace love a women but his parents don't like that William found her daughter. It also has a fight and war scenes how for exemple in the end when scottish people fighting against english people that they are more people than scottish people.
I like this film and I started to see more time but I never finished to see. This time neither I saw all film because It's too longer for my and in the end it is boring.
Finally I put a video of appear a trailer of this film.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario