jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009

My last post in this term!



OOh yess! This is my last post of this term!

In this post I talk about a group of music. In the end I also will do a reflexion about this term and the problem that I had.


The group of music that I talk about is the White Stripes. This band was formed in 1997 in Detroit , EEUU. Their components are: John Anthony Gills (known by the nickname Jack White) is the guitar and singer and Meg White that she play drums and she also is singer.

They aren't famous until two thousnad three with the elephant album. Now, they are very famous and they with the three last albums have got a three awards for their alternative music. They albums are: The white stripes, the stijl, white blood cells, elephant get behind me satan and the last album: Icky Thumb.

They play a alternative music. It's a extrange kind of music that it's similar of rock of 60' , blues, punk rock and other.

Now, they are more famous with a song that it's known for around the world. This song belongs a elephant album that for my it's the best album that they are do.This song is seven nation army. In the end of post I have put a video of this song.



"Relection" of this term


The first problem that I had is a personal space! I have problems with this because It's diferent than last year but this years it's better because maybe we have do more compositions but we have do less free posts or posts about our life. I hope that now, then to I do all this, I can aprove this subject because with a marks of exams I don't aprove it although tomorrow we do the last exam but with my level of English I don't believe that I can pass. All this it's more work but If It doesn't exist I woludn't aprove this subject





2 comentarios:

  1. :O!:O!
    Daviid I didn't know that you knew this group, I like it, too! And I think that Seven Nation Army is the best song of this group!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. David, remember that the key word to achieve your objectives is EFFORT, so you will PASS your exams if you keep up working. I'm sure that the space will help you to pass English but ,please, don't be so pessimistic, challenge yourself for your goals!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar