martes, 24 de noviembre de 2009

News

Think in English Nº30



Catch up with ketchup



This news talk aboaut ketchup and her history.

Ketchup is a health product according to diticians unlike that the majority of people think. Acoording to text this sauce is a wonderful porduct that it's had been associated with low-quality food from America and this country used ketchup for simulated blood in cheap horror film. THen explain differents kinds ang her origins.

I like ketchup and eat a lot of food with this red sauce. With this news I learnt more about ketchup who kinds and varities of this sauce and someaone logan.

1 comentario:

  1. Oh my god David! T.T
    I think you have a problem, a problem with the ketchup, because when we eat together I see that you put in a lot of this sauce in your food, and now, tou are interested in this new? O.O
    I think that you are falling in love with ketchup ^^

    See you tomorrow!!*

    ResponderEliminar