lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

Carnival Fortià!


Well, the last weekend it celebrated the Carnival Fortià. This Carnival is the last carnival of all. It began at twelve o'clock more or less and finished at six o'clock of night. Then the go in the all carnivals that I can I went for finished in this carnaval because it's my village.First, Guillem Sanz went to my house before dinner at 10 o'clock more or less. Later, Adrià also went to my house disguised and prepared for the party. Then Guillem and me went to disguise for the party. It's the first carnival that it don't do cold! but in the party there aren't more people equal that all years. For two years ago carnival of Fortià was amazing! The people weren't fitting in the civic center and had to open emergency doors! And the musics was the Hotel Cochambre that before were the best. But that year was only year that the fortia's party was amazing because usually it's very boring.This year I went to my house at five more or less because although more people says that Fortia's party were very boring I like this parties.

(the photo that I put is in carnival of sant pere because I don't have any photo in Fortia)

2 comentarios:

  1. David, I am very lucky because I didn't go to Fortià's carnival! Jajajaja! It's true that all the people who went here say that it was very boring... for this reason I was staying at home! But well, I think that this year, the carnival had been excelent!

    :D See you later!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes Pau, carnival of fortià was very boriny, because there weren't a lot of people and the music wasn't good. I went to carnival of Fortià but at 2 o'clock a.m. I returned at home, because this week we had a lot of exams!

    David this is a censurate photography!

    ResponderEliminar