martes, 2 de marzo de 2010

Christmas



Well, Christmas of this year were amazing! xD

I went to figueres with my girl and with my friend Adrià almost avery afternoon and we never were boring and we always invented a way for enjoy ourselves. We went to cinema two or three times. The last time we went to see Avatar because I was told that this film has very good grafics and It was amazing. Well I liked this film but the film lasted more than two hours!And I hoped more than this film because all people said me that it were amazing and spectacular.

Also I went to eat more times with my family; the 24th of december,25th, 26th, 1rst of january etc etc


And in the eve was amazing! I went to celebrate a Sant Peter Fisherman with Pau Ubric, Lidia, Aleix, Aleix Font, Sonia, Laia, Eva, Sergi, Oliver etc and then the dinner we went to Civic center. In civic center there are a lot friends that I meet. And I love celebrate new year in sant peter fisherman because I always meet alot of my friends and I meet a lot of people, and I like a lot the music.


I like this christmas because I could be with a people that I love. Although also is true that I want to return a school because I wanted to see a more friends that during the christmas I can't see. What hurst that in the school the teachers put alot of work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario