miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

Universe


I love the Universe. I love the films that related the universe or documentals of Universe. I love the idea of infinit, because demostring that all humans and animals or vegetals are something. If we comparate with the univers we can see that we are more little thing. Although If we think in idea of our galaxy. Our galaxia Milky way(Via Lactia) is nothing in comparate with the subtraction of universe.

One thing that I enjoy most is watching the stars in the night of summer. There was days that I am in my house and instead to watching tv I prefer watching the sky and contemplate the stars and her colours. The colours of stars and galaxys are amazing because We see a colour similar tto white, but If we see with atention we can see like the colours aren't hite.While I watch the sky for the night I think more question of this world and I think in the idea of infinit. I try to think in the universe and as Universe can be infinite or sometimes I questioning me that If the scientists are wrong and the Universe isn't infinite because they can't demostrating.

For this reasons I enjoy watching the sky and I have pass more time contemplating the sky, including when even it isn't night.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario