miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2010

Bruce almighty


The film that I saw in the lenguage room was Bruce Almighty.
This film is a comedy and her famous characters are Jim Carrey, Morgan freeman, jennifer Anston and others. Jim Carrey is a protagonist with a bad luck that later he has a power of God. Her name is Bruce. Morgan Freeman is a God that he give her power to Bruce. Ans Jennider Aniston is a girlfriend of Bruce.

Bruce almighty is a very entertaining film and it's very fun, equal than other films that it do Jim Carrey. But this film has moments that are a little bit boring and repetitive but in general it's very fun. I laughed a lot when I saw this film with my classmates and I am sure that my classmates also are agree with my when I say that is very entertaining film. This is because this film explain that although you have more bad luck you have to watch in your wishes, because although you have all power of this world It doesn't want say that you will are happy or you will have a happy life.

In the end I will put a image of this film and a video for that your see If you are agree with me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario