miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

The last week before going to Manchester



5 days left for me to go to Manchester. And I have a big problem!the Island vulcano! I am very worry because only there are five days and now has erupted a vulcano. It's very irreal and I am begin to stress.
A month ago was the my girlfriend birthday. This day her sister Julia, that are living to studying in Manchester, bought two tickets for go to Manchester. My girlfriend invited me to go in Manchester. I was so keen that the time was going very slow. First we are going to decided when. We decided the 23 of April, the st.jordi's day. If we went this day, we returned three days after,26 of april. The last week became the worst. The spanish language teacher decided to put a exam in 23 of april! and I wouldn't do. Furthermore erupted a vulcano. There are a lot of days for a vulcano eruption but wol be that.
I thank that we didn't go but I just had said that I didn't do de exam. I was very stress. It was not until the 22 of april that the ryanair open her doors because a vulcano expelled a dangerous cloud of ash. This cloud of ash was expanded in Europe and all flights are cencelled. If a pane fly in the air with this cloud maybe the motors of the plain stop working and it was very dangerous.
The 22 of april ryanair works again and in the end I could go to Manchester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario