jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Bad day

Now I will explain the last day. Yesterday was a gray day. I woke up and I could listen the wind When I went to school at 8 o'clock was very cold and was raining. Furthermore I had very sleep andI was very tired. In the end of this day the History subject give me a bad mark and the next day I have another examen for this subject. Yesterday when I arrived at home I don't slept like always. I studyied a lot all afternoon. I never has suspend som subject and I hope that not happens now. It all of this week and the next week are full of exams. But I believe that I pass the History exam and as they say here in bad weather, good face. The next Saturday It's my birthday and I do eighteen years!I am waiting all year for this day and I will play a football match and then I will went to Barraques with my friends and I will pass very well althought that the next week I have five exams because is the last week! and I try to have the best marks for improve my marks of batxillerat!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario