jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

The last entry!

Finally the last entry! I will do a little bite avaluation of blog and in general.
I think that this blog use to improve the writings and vocabulary. Now I don't find every word inthe dictionary as at the begining but I don't know that I do because my writings doesn't improve. At the begining I have 4 in my wrigtins but now I only have threes. In my view this happens me because It's true that we wrote a lot and the majority of my classmates improve her writings or their vocabulary but If this writings aren't correct, we won't improve. Moreover I never went to a class out the school although that I've asked many times. And for this different reason I don't improve because I try to improve but I get rarely times.
But I also think that thanks for this blog I have get approved because the blog have more work but improve the mark althought the writings aren't very well. I also hope to approved this term even for the blog like the first term because I did very bad the reading and writing exam. Is alo true that I should have tried to improve my writings, readings and listening since the begining.The next year and this summer I try to improve my english for the next studies.

4 comentarios:

  1. David I neither go to extra classes, like you! And I consider myself as one of the persons who have improved a lot their english, and I'm sure you can. If you practise hard and do not leave all the work for the last day, it is a piece of cake! :)
    And you know, always you need some help, we are here;)
    See you tonight in Barraquees!!! :D:D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOUUU (8)
    and congratulations to finish your blog as well :) I'm sure you have improve a lot!
    Good luck and kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Daviid!
    I think that we should go to England next summer and practise a lot of english. It could be a fantastic summer, no?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yeah, it's true, if you go to England you will improve a great deal!!
    But if you don't go to England you have to be more optimistic;-))
    Of course you have improved, maybe not as much as you would like, but... have you worked enough? effort, struggle, willingness...
    I'm pretty sure you will pass!
    Cheer up!

    ResponderEliminar