jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Barraques and football match


This last weekend began the barraques. "Barraques" are the different parades where sold drinks and the next of this place there is a concert of different music groups like Delinquentes or Strombers.

Normally the first day there aren't more people but this year I suprised because there are a lot of people. This day there aren't a good group and I went to my friends and I don't listen th music because I don't like these. Then I went to slep very soon because the next day Ihave a football match against Perelada.

This match was very important because I was fifth in the league and If we won, we would seconds!Football match began at 5 o'clock and I met two or three perelada football players. One of this are my cousin and he is very fast. In the begining cost us a lot. In the first time we were 1 a 1 but in the second time we made two goals. In the end we were one a three and we won!therefore now we are seconds and maybe we up the category!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario