jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

The last weekend


The last weekend I went to barraques. I explained the fist day in the last entry but now I will do a summary of remaining two days.

Saturday, then the football match Guillem, Roger who saw our football match and me we went to my house. I was ver tired and I went to wach tv but Roger and Guillem played in the computer games or played basketball. Then we went to Julia's house because was her birthday. In Julia's house we eat with Julia's friend and we give her the presents of her birthday.

Then we went to barraques of Figueres. When we went to barraques started to rain a lot but when I arrived in Figueres stop rain for fortune but there are a lot of pounds and mud. However, we could see the famous group of Delinquentes that they play a kind of music similar "rumba".

Then start again to raining but more less than before. Then I went with my different friends of Figueres, Castello, Fortia... I love Barraques because I always see alot of my friends that normally don't see because they have more friends or living far. In the end of this night I was angry with Andreu and then I went to mygirlfriend's house to slept. The next day I went to Telepizza for eat with the boys classmates, Pau's girlfriend and my girlfriend. At 12 o'clock we went to Barraques but all people left soon because this day was raining a lot. However, we left when Brams was that group of music who played left. And now I want to be the next week that comes back to go Barraques again!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario