martes, 11 de mayo de 2010

My final reflection

My english progress from 2008 to 2010.

If we compare my first composition and my last composition we can see a little bite propgress but no more. My first composition is the letter that my classmates and me written one year ago. This letter is short and my vocabulary is very simply. In my last composition aren't good but there are more fluency than the first writing. Also I find that I had little vocabulary. As the composition is very short the structure aren't very bad it same that the content. But there are more different with the vocabulary, language and fluency althought that my lasts composition isn't very good. In my view I think that althought I have progress a lot because now I do a lot of wrongs that after I didn't do. I believe that the reason is that after as I had little vocabulary and little fluency. For this reason after I did a little composition and I did a little phrases.

http://dmarinportfolio.blogspot.com/2008/11/1rst-comosition.html

This is the link of my first composition in first batxillerat. Here we can see the simply composition that I did.

http://dmarinportfolio.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-oral-presentation.html

And in my first presentation oral we can see a bad pronunciaton than now and the vocabulary that I used was very poor.
My english competence in 2010
This links are the my best written and my best presentation oral.
I believe that I choose this presentation oral as the best because in this I know aa lot about this topic. Furthermore, I was a little bite nervios and when I am nerviuos I need to read althought that I know the presentation or I know to find a different way to say.nevertheless in this show I think I defended pretty well with a more or less appropriate vocabulary and clear, good structure and good content. But I think that I failed in the pronunciation and the eye contact.
Then I choose my extra writing because is one of the last composition and I believe that I didn't very bad. Furthermore a person help me when I was doing this written. It isn't a bad composition because I can see that I don't repeat a lot, I use a clear vocabularyand my structure isn't very bad. Also I can see that the composition has alittle bite madurity unlike the other composition that I did before.
Then, this is all. This year I worked a lot but I should be work the writings! that in the first and second term I didn't take the language room for practise this. In the conclusion I can say that it's true that I have a little bite progress but I don't know if not for better or worse, which is that is not enough and I have to work harder

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario